Jennifer N. Lucas
Ms. Lucas has been a Cape & Islands estate planning attorney since 2002. Ms. Lucas served as a law clerk with the Probate Court in Barnstable, Bristol, and Plymouth Counties for several years. Prior to joining Hilton & Bishop, she worked as a partner in the Yarmouth Port offices of Rubin & Rudman. Ms. Lucas focuses her practice on estate planning and estate and trust administration. She also counsels clients on guardianship issues.
Ms. Lucas lives in Wareham with her husband and young daughter.
- Massachusetts, 2000
- Roger Williams University School of Law, J.D., 1999
- Boston College, B.A., 1992
- Estate Planning Council of Cape Cod
- The Wareham Free Library Board of Trustees
- Barnstable County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association